My favourite subject:

I have many favourite subjects, but I like most anatomy. Anatomy is the discipline that study the macroscopic structure of an animal (bones, organs ...). I like anatomy because it is a very interesting subject, because study the composition of different animals. I was surprised to know the composition of the animals, i never imagined how complex were inside and i love to know how they are inside. The classes are best because it is entertaining, you learn a lot, but on the other hand is very complicated so small and the vast amount of information it has and the short time that i have to study ... However althought is one of the most complicated subject i would like to work in forensic scientist or even as a teacher of this subject. Now i spend much time studying anatomy, causing constant visions of dog skeleton and  my poor dog finished as a living experiment of  anatomy causing that he is hiding of my , poor him xD!!!...Finally i hope to pass that subject, i don't like to give it back xD

See you later
Ea
 

1 comments:

My favourite subject:
I have many favourite subjects, but I like most anatomy. Anatomy is the discipline that SVA study the macroscopic structure of an animal (bones, organs ...). I like anatomy because it is a very interesting subject, because study the composition of different animals. I was surprised to know the composition of the animals, i never imagined how complex were inside and i love to know how they are inside. The classes are best because it is entertaining, you learn a lot, but on the other hand is very complicated so small and the vast amount of information it has and the short time that i have to study ... However SP althought is one of the most complicated subject i would like to work in forensic scientist or even as a teacher of this subject. Now i spend much time studying anatomy, causing constant visions of dog skeleton and my poor dog finished as a living experiment of anatomy causing that he is hiding of my , poor him xD!!!...Finally i hope to pass that subject, i don't like to give it back xD

See you later

Victoria,
very interesting it must be a very difficult subject right?
miss

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

My dog: Murcy

My dog: Murcy

Followers