My Profession:
My future profession will be veterinarian and this profession consisted in to cure , production and research of animals and more.
I decided to become a vet when i was a girl , since that i saw a animal ran over by a car and i couldn't do anything.
I think about career that is beautiful because i can cure defenceless animals.Besides the university of chile is a great university and it's considered the best of Chile and ranked worldwide.On the other hand the career is difficult because there are many information to learn.
My mother doesn't want that i will be veterinarian because she says that the career was little money but in the end she let me study.
In the future i wish i could cure horses and dogs.
Finally my career is the best on the world and i hope finish someday.
Grettings
Ea- Student of veterinary medicine in the university of chile =D

3 comments:

Is true that career doesn´t good paid but I think that if we continue to study and is that really you like of heart, let´s go us fine.

Bye and I hope you are fine =)

Hi Victoria,

Our career is very difficult, really difficult, but the work realizated by veterinarians are very noble.
Lamentably the money isn't good, but I think the vocation is more important.

Success!!

My Profession:
My future profession will be veterinarian.^ Consisted in to cure , production and research of animals and more.
I decided to become a vet when i was a WF children , since that i saw a animal TENSE run over by a car and i couldn't WF made WW nothing.
I think about career that is beautiful because i WW make cure defenceless animals.Besides the university of chile is a great university and it's considered the best of Chile and ranked worldwide.On the other hand the career is difficult because there are many ^ to learn.
My mother SVA don't want that i will be veterinarian because she TENSE said that the career was little money but in the end^ let me study.
In the future i wish i could ^ horses and dogs.
Finally my career is the best on the world and i hope finish someday.

Grettings
Ea- Student of veterinary medicine in the university of chile =D

Vic,
well done! f you work hard you should not bother for other reasons...
miss

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

My dog: Murcy

My dog: Murcy

Followers